Airtel Nigeria recruits for the position of suitable and qualified Trade Support Executives. We are a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more Nigerians.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Trade Support Executive
- The purpose of this job is to manage prepaid customer base in the assigned zone with the sole aim of increasing revenue and reducing churn by utilizing services like the ongoing know Your Customer Campaign (KYC) and other such opportunities that may arise in future.
- Effectively manage customers in assigned zone with view to reducing churn
- Monitor customer behavior through lifecycle reporting and analysis.
- Work with the product development team to design products and service suited to the immediate environment
- Effectively manage distribution of KYC terminals in assigned zone.
- Liaise with Retail Partners in the zone to host Airtel KYC terminals in their premises.
- Monitor and improve the KYC process in the zone with the aim of reducing Turn Around Time (TAT).
- Provide support for prepaid activations in assigned zone
- Use the registration opportunity to win over new customers and increase share of wallet from customers with dual Sims.
Desired Skills and Experience
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
- A first Degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience.
- Ability to speak Hausa compulsory
- Excellent organizational, communication skills and attention to detail.
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization.
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- High level of discretion
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: